Show search and navigation.
Purpose: Identifies requests by the continent from which the request was issued.
Specify one or more continents using the following codes:
- AF: Africa
- AS: Asia
- EU: Europe
- NA: North America
- OC: Oceania
- SA: South and Central America
- ?: Unknown continent
- Specify multiple continents by delimiting each one with a single space.
- Wildcards are not supported when specifying a continent code.
- Certain requests may not return a valid continent code. A question mark (i.e., ?) will match requests for which a valid continent code could not be determined.
- Continent codes are case-sensitive.
The Result option determines when this condition will be met.
- Match: This condition is satisfied when the request originates from one of the specified continents.
- Does Not Match: This condition is satisfied when the request does not originate from one of the specified continents.
Due to the manner in which cache settings are tracked, this match condition is incompatible with the following features:
- Complete Cache Fill (End-of-Life)
- Default Internal Max-Age
- Force Internal Max-Age
- Ignore Origin No-Cache
- Internal Max-Stale