Show search and navigation.
Purpose: Identifies requests by the postal code from which the request was issued.
- Specify a postal code as an integer value.
- Specify multiple postal codes by delimiting each one with a single space.
- A comparison will only be performed against the first 3 characters for Canadian postal codes.
- A comparison will only be performed against the first 2 - 4 characters for United Kingdom postal codes.
- Wildcards are not supported when specifying a postal code.
- Certain requests may not return a valid postal code. A question mark (i.e., ?) will match requests for which a valid postal code could not be determined.
The Result option determines when this condition will be met.
- Match: This condition is satisfied when the request originates from one of the specified postal codes.
- Does Not Match: This condition is satisfied when the request does not originate from one of the specified postal codes.
Due to the manner in which cache settings are tracked, this match condition is incompatible with the following features:
- Complete Cache Fill (End-of-Life)
- Default Internal Max-Age
- Force Internal Max-Age
- Ignore Origin No-Cache
- Internal Max-Stale